2024-07-07

Josip Iličić

Read about his journey here:

As my loved ones suffer and things feel unchangeable, what can I do? Even in my worst times, I was never alone. Like Gasperini and Šimundža helped Jojo, I think of the people that stayed with me, and how I can do the same for others.
I dunno, maybe it'll get better.

A watercolour painting of Iličić. He is standing on a mountain shaped like the Triglav. His arms are widestretched and he is looking up at the sky. There are red lilies and purple flowers (that resemble the crests of Fiorentina and NK Maribor) on the Triglav. The wind blowing behind him is stylised as wavy black and blue stripes (that resemble La Dea's flowing hair on Atalanta's crest). Stars are scattered above his head, and the biggest ones are three six-pointed yellow stars (seen in the coat of arms of Slovenia). Pink eagles (that represent Palermo) fly among the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment