2023-11-14

Saw a lot of cool old football shirts!!

Visited OVER THE PITCH in Mapo-gu, Seoul last Saturday!

It doubles as an PSG official store for Korea, but down the basement they also have a lot of classic & modern football shirts for sale.

Me & Mom arrived about 30 minutes before the store open and we were surprised to see quite a bunch of people waiting along with us. The reason turned out to be that they started to sell Son's shirt of this season. Of course the home shirt was out within 30 seconds. The thing that baffled me was that the away shirts were barely even touched the whole time we were there, even though it actually looks pretty nice! They're really taking good away shirts for granted, just look at Arsenal's neon atrocity this year! 

Mom(who has a crush on Haaland) kept looking at the Man City shirts saying the colors are so good, but I had to tell her I don't like City and I'm not gonna wear another Prem team's shirt. 

Some cool football paintings were also on display.

But this is what I've truly come for... classic shirts of all kinds of teams!

1860 München, Charlton Athletic, SC Heerenveen, Atlas FC, Nigeria... who knew I'd see these shirts right here in Korea?

Brought home a Gary Speed shirt since I like red & dragons, RIP.